Is there a somewhat accurate and up to date guide on how to WebDL / WebRIP from streaming services?

All other I2P Bittorrent related talk

Re: Is there a somewhat accurate and up to date guide on how to WebDL / WebRIP from streaming services?

Post by Guest »

I have always used it to decrease the speed(increasing the duration), and i haven't had problems (i.e going from 25 to 23.98 FPS).

After you do that, you still have to sync the audio file with kdenlive or another audio workstation, using the synced audio source as comparision (you have to match the waves as best as you can, cutting segments, etc).
farder

Re: Is there a somewhat accurate and up to date guide on how to WebDL / WebRIP from streaming services?

Post by farder »

Maybe its becausse I'm just a little too sensitive that I can hear the difference, idk

And what do you mean with cutting segments? Like adding pauses / cutting out pauses if the audio starts to become unsynced?

Post by Guest »

By cutting segments, i mean cutting the audio wave and move it a few milliseconds to move one of the segments and make it to be synced with the original audio (some audio files are synced in some scenes but not in others). This is almost unnoticeable if you manage to do the micro-cuts in low sound scenes and guarantees you that the audio is correctly synced with the video scenes. When you render the audio file, that space between the 2 segments of audio will be filled with no sound
farder

Post by farder »

Okay so I understood that. I'll try it out if I find time ^^